uk Global Banking News - 15 November 2011 German state-owned banking group, Hypo Real Estate (HRE), has said that its third-quarter pre-tax profit was EUR36m, and EUR252m for the first nine months of 2011.
What does HRE stand for?
HRE stands for Hypo Real Estate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRE
We have 87 other meanings of HRE in our Acronym Attic
- His/Her Royal Eminence
- Holy Roman Emperor
- Holy Roman Empire
- Homes Real Estate Ltd (UK)
- Hormone-Responsive Element
- Human Relations Education
- Human Reliability
- Human Resources and Employment (various organizations)
- Human Rights Education
- Hurricane Relief Effort (various organizations)
- Homogeneous Reactor Experiments 1, 2
- Hardware Routing Engine-Xylan
- Hampton Roads Eye Associates (Newport News, VA)
- Health and Research Employees' Association of NSW
- Hepburn Renewable Energy Association (Australia)
- Human Resources Exchange Association (Beaver County, Pennsylvania)
- Human Rights Education Associates
- Hungarian Real Estate Association (est. 1991)
- Hybrid Remote Edge Access Point (Cisco; also seen as H-REAP)
- Human Research Ethics Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Germany's Hypo Real Estate bank, five Spanish regional savings banks the "cajas" and Greece's ATEbank all failed the tests, which have been widely criticised for being too soft.
Hypo Real Estate Capital Corporation (HRECC), the New York-based subsidiary of Hypo Real Estate Bank International, Munich, Germany, announced that on Dec.
uk Global Banking News - 19 October 2011 The German finance ministry said that it does not see the need to allocate more funds for bailed out lender, Hypo Real Estate (HRE), Reuters reported.