Split, Croatia; Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG ( HB Int.
What does HAAB stand for?
HAAB stands for Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank (Italy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAAB
We have 1 other meaning of HAAB in our Acronym Attic
- Heritage Area Agency on Aging (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Hypo Auditory Aesthetic Aphasia
- Haitian American Association Against Cancer
- Hearing Aid Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (New Jersey state program)
- Hydroxy/Aromatic Amino Acid Permease
- Home and Abroad Animal Welfare
- Heparin-Associated Antiplatelet Antibody
- Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek (Duchess Anna Amalia Library, Weimar, Germany)
- Hispanic Affairs Advisory Board (Miami, FL)
- Housing Authority of Abbeville (Abbeville, LA)
- Heart of America Association of Blood Banks (est. 1972)
- Harbour Authority Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Houston Area Alliance of Black School Educators (Texas)
- Halton Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Hamilton Applied Astrophysics Club
- Harbour Authority Advisory Council
- Heart of America Athletic Conference
- Helicopter Air to Air Combat
- High Altitude Athletics Club
- High Authority for Audiovisual Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volksbanken's Kommunalkredit unit and Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG were nationalised in 2008 and 2009 respectively.
ADPnews) - Dec 10, 2009 - Moody's has ended the ratings on certain public-sector covered bonds of Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank AG, an Austrian subsidiary of Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank International AG, which were erroneously assigned.