For the name and address of the HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator nearest you, contact: Marie F.
What does HBCE stand for?
HBCE stands for HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBCE
- Home Based Child Care (in-home day care services)
- Home Brew Computer Club
- Hosted Bus Controller Chip (Ford networking specification)
- Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce and Computer Science (Laurentian University; Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Hexabromocyclododecane (brominated flame retardant; also seen as HBCDD)
- Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Dressing
- Health Benefits Conference and Expo
- Healthcare Blogger Code of Ethics
- Human Brain Capillary Endothelial
- Half-Bridge Commutating Forward
- Heal Breast Cancer Foundation (Venice, CA)
- Home Builders Charitable Foundation (est. 1997; St. Louis, MO)
- Human Blood Coagulation Factor IX Protein
- Human Biological Chemistry and Genetics
- Heard Before Classical Hits (CD series)
- Hudelson Baptist Children’s Home
- Hunting Beagle Champion (UKC)
- Home Banking Computer Interface (European standard for online banking)
- Home Based Crisis Intervention (adolescent psychiatric services; Office of Mental Health; New York)