8GHz clock frequency with support for Intel's Hyperthreading technology.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Hyperthreading
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrothermally Treated
- Hydroxytryptamine (serotonin)
- Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel)
- Hyper-Transport (AMD)
- Hyperion Telecommunications, Inc.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hypertropia at Distance (ophthalmology; opposite of hypotropia)
- Hypothermally Treated (EPA)
- Hypotropia At Distance (ophthalmology)
- Transmitter Height
- Tritiated Hydrogen Gas
- Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type I
- Heavy Terminal Modernization (AN/FSC-78B)
- Hazard Tracking and Risk Resolution Log
- Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hyperthreading will allow for better multi-tasking capability in a smartphone, and each thread will be able to carry out a single function.
lt;p>A feature called SMT parking allows Windows 7 to take advantage of Intel hyperthreading technology for "better performance on hyperthreaded, multicore Intel processors," wrote Joakim Lialias, an Intel alliance manager, in a blog entry on Microsoft's Web site that was posted late Wednesday.
60 now improves the compression speed on computers with several CPU, dual core CPU and processors with hyperthreading technology.
Moreover, this work evaluates the 3D Wavelet Transform Encoder on a Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT) architecture like Intel's processors with HyperThreading Technology.
The Prescott support is interesting for Dell, as it is for all other suppliers of Intel 32-bit machines, in that it supports HyperThreading simultaneous multithreading and has a bigger L2 cache memory.
IDC believes that higher desktop processor ASPs enabled by HyperThreading technology and the new 800MHz front-side bus as well as mobile PC processor unit shipments and the higher ASPs of those units helped to compensate for modestly lower desktop PC processor unit shipments.