Impaired left ventricular filling in hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy as a marker of the presence of an arrhythmogenic substrate.
What does HLVH stand for?
HLVH stands for Hypertensive Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Herpes-Like Virus
- Hessischen Leichtathletik-Verbandes (German)
- High Level Alarm
- HTML Link Validator
- Human Living Vampire
- Hasta La Vista Baby
- Hypothetical Liquidation at Book Value
- Header Lower Valve Drive
- High/Low-Voltage Detect
- human liver vascular endothelial cells
- High Level Virtual Machine
- Hind Limb Vascular Resistance
- Honey Lake Valley Resource Conservation District (Lassen County, CA)
- Heavy Lift Vertical Takeoff and Landing (aircraft)
- Heavy Logistics Vehicle Wheeled
- Herz Lungen Wiederbelebung (German: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- High Level Waste
- High Low Water (same as LW neaps)
- Honeder Lacher Wallner (Austria; software and web design firm)
- How Language Works
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discrimination of nonobstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy from hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy on the basis of strain rate imaging by tissue Doppler ultrasonography.
In addition, the ACE inhibitors inhibited hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy more strongly than other first-line antihypertensive agents (Dhlof et al.