Hypertension and Exposure to Noise near Airports (HYENA): Study design and noise exposure assessment.
What does HYENA stand for?
HYENA stands for Hypertension and Exposure to Noise Near Airports
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hydrographer of the Navy
- Hydride Oxidation
- Secure Maritime Communications System
- Have You Ever
- Healthy Years Equivalent
- Highlands Youth Ensemble (est. 2002; Tennessee and Virginia)
- Have You Ever Been Assassinated? (play)
- Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update (New Zealand)
- Hope You Enjoyed It
- High Yield Early Lactating Cows
- Hull Youth Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Hydraulic Excavator
- Healing Yoga Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Henley Youth Festival (UK)
- High Yield Fund
- Hindu Youth Forum
- Hold Your Fire (Rush album)
- Hundred Year Flood (band)
- Helping You Find A Solution (Information Technology and Management Consultancy, Ltd.; Portugal)
- Hope You Feel Better
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hypertension and exposure to noise near airports (HYENA): study design and noise exposure assessment.
The Hypertension and Exposure to Noise near Airports (HYENA) project aims to assess the impact of airport-related noise exposure on blood pressure (BP) and cardiovascular disease using a cross-sectional study design.