A Hypermobility Syndrome Association spokeswoman said last night: "I have never heard of a child having all of these traits before.
What does HMSA stand for?
HMSA stands for Hypermobility Syndrome Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMSA
We have 7 other meanings of HMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Health Manpower Shortage Area
- Healthcare Manpower Shortage Area
- Historic Motor Sport Association
- Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc.
- Hmong Minnesota Student Association
- Homewood Maitland Safety Association (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Hot Mix Sand Asphalt
- Houston Masters Sports Association (Texas)
- Humane Methods of Slaughter Act of 1958
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Seaman Apprentice, Hospital Corpsman Striker (USN/USNR Rating)
- Health Management Strategic Advisory Council
- Hatch Mounted Satellite Antenna Systems
- Her Majesty's South African Ship
- Highly Migratory Species Advisory Subpanel
- Humanities, Management, Social and Applied Sciences (Edge Hill University; UK)
- Hazardous Materials Safety Assistance Team
- Harris-Moran Seed Company
- Hatfield Marine Science Center (Oregon State University)
- Health & Medical Sciences Conference