Efficacy of Artichoke dry extract in patients with hyperlipoproteinemia.
What does HLP stand for?
HLP stands for Hyperlipoproteinemia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLP
We have 77 other meanings of HLP in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Linear Polarization
- Host Level Program
- House of Love and Prayer
- Housing, Land and Property
- Houston Lighting and Power (Houston, TX)
- Human Languages Page (database)
- human placental lactogen
- Humanitarian Law Project
- Hurricane Landfall Project
- Hyperkeratosis Lenticularis Perstans
- Jakarta, Indonesia - Halim Perdana Kusama (Airport Code)
- Habitual Level of Physical Activity
- Hawaii Lumber Products Association
- Hispanic/Latino Professionals Association
- Home Loan Protection Act (various states)
- Housing Law Practitioners Association (UK)
- High Level Probe Commission (Nepal)
- High Linear Power Density
- Health and Physical Education (course)
- Henry L. Palmer Elementary (Milwaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, this form increases the risk of hyperlipoproteinemia type III and may also increase the risk of macular degeneration.
Effects of two different fibric acid derivatives on lipoproteins, cholesterol ester transfer, fibrinogen, plasminogen activator inhibitor and paraoxonase activity in type IIb hyperlipoproteinemia.
Approximately 50% of patients will also have type III hyperlipoproteinemia (increased total cholesterol, plasma triglycerides, very low density lipoprotein, and intermediate density lipoprotein).
Hyperlipoproteinemia, hyperinsulinism, and Meniere's disease.
Preadolescents affected with Type V Hyperlipoproteinemia have been described.