com/hyperemesis-gravidarum-condition-pregnant-kate-middleton-was-hospitalized-baby-announcement-915637) hyperemesis gravidarum , a dangerous type of morning sickness which reportedly affects only one in 50 pregnant women.
What does HG stand for?
HG stands for Hyperemesis Gravidarum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HG
We have 28 other meanings of HG in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Gradient (gravity and magnetics)
- Hot Gas
- Hot Girl
- Hour Glass
- Hudson Guild (Settlement House, New York City)
- Human Genome
- Humana Global
- Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins book)
- Hydrargentum/Hydrargyrion (Mercury)
- Hydrogen Generator
- Hyperglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
- Mercury (chemical element)
- Oxidation-Hydride Generation-Atomic Absorption Spectrometric
- High Grade Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- High Nuclear Grade Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
- Hyper-Generation Genetic Algorithm
- Hyper-Generation Genetic Algorithm Packet Scheduler
- Hand Grenade/Claymore Mine
- Hybridization Group 1
- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There had been speculation that she might be carrying twins as hyperemesis gravidarum is more often experienced by women expecting twins.
Hyperemesis gravidarum is often associated with twins, but the palace confirmed on Monday that William and Kate were only expecting one child.
The Duchess has been suffering from a rare form of pregnancy sickness known as hyperemesis gravidarum, that causes long bouts of nausea and vomiting.
Meyer said that she feels validated by the awareness of hyperemesis gravidarum raised by the duchess.
A Scottish Government spokeswoman said: "All midwives receive training in hyperemesis gravidarum.