At 24 hours after hyperbaric oxygen treatment, a late phase of pain relief emerged and lasted for 14 days.
What does HBOT stand for?
HBOT stands for Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBOT
- Het Begon Op Klompen (Dutch: It Started on Clogs; Dutch football club)
- Honey Bunches of Oats (breakfast cereal)
- Home Box Office Plus (East) (pay cable network)
- Home Box Office Plus West
- Handboek Beheer Openbare Ruimte (handbook for maintenance of public space)
- Hays Board of Realtors (Hays, KS)
- Honours Bachelor of Outdoor Recreation (Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, ON, Canada)
- Halifax Bank of Scotland
- Hellenic Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal (Hellenic business owners group; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Handbook of the Birds of the World
- Hacienda Business Park (California)
- Hagerstown Bookbinding and Printing (Hagerstown, MD)
- Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter book)
- Harbor Bay Parkway (Alameda, CA)
- Harvard Botany Page
- Harvard Business Publishing (est. 1994)
- Healthy Baby Program (various organizations)
- Heffernan Builders Providers (Ireland)
- Held by Production (status of an oil and gas lease that is producing in paying quantities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Chavez travelled to Cuba on November 27 after announcing plans to undergo hyperbaric oxygen treatment in Havana.
Chavez traveled to Cuba on the night of November 27 after announcing plans to undergo hyperbaric oxygen treatment in Havana.
Hyperbaric oxygen treatments are called "dives", since pressure changes are similar to those experienced when scuba diving and much early work was in fact done by the Navy.
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment for haemorrhagic radiation cystitis.
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment also makes white blood cells less sticky.
Hyperbaric oxygen treatment involves repressurising the victim to a "depth" where the bubbles in the blood are made smaller and redissolve into the body tissues.
dietary antioxidants, physical therapy, massage, trigger point therapy, and hyperbaric oxygen treatment.