com)-- The National Hyperbaric Directory, founded in 2009, has recently undergone a number of dynamic changes to improve its online performance and the online interface users interact with while searching the directory.
What does HB stand for?
HB stands for Hyperbaric
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HB
We have 37 other meanings of HB in our Acronym Attic
- Human Body
- Humble Brag
- Humbucker (electric guitar pickup)
- Humphrey Bogart (actor)
- Hunny Bunny
- Huntington Beach (California)
- Hurry Back
- Hybridization Block
- Hydraulic Break
- Hydrogen Bonding
- Houston Belt and Terminal Railway Company (also abbreviated as HBT)
- Heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor
- Heparin-Binding Growth-Associated Molecule
- Health Benefits Premium Conversion
- half-bridge series-resonant buck-boost inverter
- Hybrid Bus Zonal Distribution System
- Heart Beat to Respiratory Cycle Ratio
- Happy Birthday to You
- Human Cytochrome B5
- Habbo Basketball Association (Habbo Hotel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent studies report increasingly positive outcomes for the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy with cancer patients.
Explain what role Hyperbaric Oxygen plays as both a prevention and treatment modality.
The pressure in the tank feels akin to that beneath 6 feet of water in a pool, and hyperbaric treatment carries a slight risk of ear discomfort and convulsion.
com)-- Leading US hyperbarics specialists Hyperbaric Options have recently announced a new limited time sale for one of their leading-selling hyperbaric chambers.