I joined the Hyperactive Children's Support Group, but at the time there were only around 100 known cases.
What does HCSG stand for?
HCSG stands for Hyperactive Children's Support Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCSG
We have 3 other meanings of HCSG in our Acronym Attic
- Hanford Calibration and Standards Facility
- Health Care Stabilization Fund (Kansas)
- High in Cholesterol and Saturated Fat (diet)
- Histamine-Producing Cell Stimulating Factor
- Hope Chest Scholarship Foundation (est. 1988; Morristown, NJ)
- Hot Club of San Francisco (band)
- Harman Consumer Systems Group (audio and visual equipment)
- Healthcare Services Group Incorporated (Bensalem, PA)
- Hospital Clinical Services Group, Inc. (est. 2007)
- Hosted Collaborative Services for Government (Cisco)
- Housing Corporation Social Housing Grant (UK)
- Harvest Christian School International (Philippines)
- Health Care Service Iconography (medical records)
- Health Care-Social Issues (interdisciplinary academic program)
- High Concrete Structures, Inc. (Denver, PA)
- Home Country Sports Institutes
- Household Credit Services, Inc. (financial services)
- Hudson City Savings Institution (New York)
- Houston Communities for Safe Indoor Air (Texas)
- Health Care Sharing Incentive Fund (Department of Veterans Affairs; US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nick Giovannelli, of the Hyperactive Children's Support Group, said: "This study confirms what we have known for 25 years.
Tel: 01373 826045 Hyperactive Children's Support Group.
The Hyperactive Children's Support Group said: "We believe consumers will welcome this significant commitment.
The Hyperactive Children's Support Group (Tel: 01903-725182 between 10am-1pm) suggest a nutritional, wholefood diet containing fresh fruit and veg - preferably organic - which excludes as many artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives and artificial sweeteners as possible.