In addition, the Ramat Gan-based company is considering opportunities for raising funds from private and strategic investors as it looks to widen its potential applications to hygienic solutions for portable toilets, trains, airplanes, boats, yachts, motor homes and other modes of transportation.
What does HYSO stand for?
HYSO stands for Hygienic Solutions (doorknob sanitizer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HYSO
We have 1 other meaning of HYSO in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrogen Separation Module
- Highway Driving Simulator
- Hydrologic Simulation Model
- Humboldt Youth Soccer League (California)
- Hate You So Much
- Hawaii Youth Services Network
- Horizontal Synchronization
- Halton Youth Symphony Orchestra (est. 1975; Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Hamilton Youth Steel Orchestra (est. 2004; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Harrisburg Youth Symphony Orchestra (Harrisburg, PA)
- Hyperspectral Infrared Imager (US NASA)
- Hybrid Single-Particle Lagrangian Integrated Trajectory
- Helping Young Smokers Quit (Chicago, IL)
- Have You Seen This
- Have Your Stuff Together (emergency preparations)
- Hua Yuan Science Technology Association (Silicon Valley, CA)
- Hydrographic Sounding, Tracking and Recording System
- Hypersonic Systems Technology Program
- Hydraulic System Test and Repair Unit
- Hydrographic Survey and Charting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each product category was designed to provide optimal hygienic solutions, offer better value for clients in terms of cost effectiveness, quality and image, backed up by high quality dispensers designed to provide better results in terms of cost of use and reliability.
Leading water heating specialist Santon has a number of cost effective, energy efficient, hygienic solutions available.