amp;#8221; Parry, who has many professional certifications, including Fire and Smoke Restoration has a solution to solve the smoke damage problem - Hydroxyl Generators.
What does OH stand for?
OH stands for Hydroxyl
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OH
We have 30 other meanings of OH in our Acronym Attic
- Outreach for Grieving Youth Alliance (aka Kids Hurt Too; civic association; Honolulu, HI)
- Ocean Gate Yacht Club (Ocean Gate, NJ)
- Old Greenwich Yacht Club (Connecticut)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Organisatie Groep Zuid (Dutch: Organization Group South; Netherlands)
- Vladikavkaz (Russia)
- Alcohol (functional group)
- Finland (international aircraft code)
- Hospitallers Brothers of St. John of God (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modification experiment Modification conditions include: the dosage of cationic surfactants (the molar ratio of surfactant to hydroxyl number N on the sediment silica surface), reaction temperature, and pH value of the reaction system.
It is the only commercially important oil having a composition of approximately 90 per cent of a hydroxyl, unsaturated C18 fatty acid-ricinoleic acid, a double bond in the 9-10 position and a hydroxyl group on the 12th carbon.
Hydroxyl (OH) radicals, among the most reactive natural chemicals in the atmosphere, help cleanse the air of some noxious pollutants.
1] was displayed and assigned to nonassociated, free hydroxyl groups from PEG, which never shifted in the blend.
The outer layer comprises at least one light-stable aliphatic thermoplastic polyurethane containing at least one pendent functional group selected from the group consisting of hydroxyl and carboxyl functional groups, and at least one heat-activated crosslinking monomer or agent.