Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers from Amir Kabir University of Technology succeeded in modifying the adhesive and corrosive properties of hydroxyapatite nanocoatings through wire-brushing method.
What does HA stand for?
HA stands for Hydroxyapatite
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HA
We have 65 other meanings of HA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Anatomy (college course)
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Humanitarian Assistance (US DoD)
- Humic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hybrid Algorithm
- Hybrid Amplifier
- Hydraulic Association (UK)
- Hydrocephalus Association
- Hydrogen Alpha
- Hypnotherapy Association
- La Habana (postcode, Cuba)
- High Assurance and Critical Computing System
- Helicopter Attack Squadron Light (US Navy aviation unit designation used 1967-72 and again 1976-88)
- Heterophile Antibody Positive (mononucleosis term)
- High Availability Automated Control System Library Server
- High Availability-Base Station Manager
- Hospital-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Hippuric Acid in Urine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, May 23, 2006 - (JCN) - On May 22, LTT Bio-Pharma announced the results of its latest research on porous hydroxyapatite particles.
In the case of dentin, long and narrow crystals of hydroxyapatite grow along rod-shaped molecules of collagen, a particularly abundant structural protein in the body.
What's more, hydroxyapatite crystals align along the synthetic fibers much as they do along collagen fibers in natural bone.
When mixed with water these mixtures would rapidly form hydroxyapatite (HA), [Ca.
A symptomatic frontal bone lesion was removed, and the resulting defect was repaired with hydroxyapatite cement.