What does HIOMT stand for?
HIOMT stands for Hydroxy-Indole-O-Methyl Transferase (enzyme)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hole-In-One (chiropractic)
- Horse Industry Organization
- Horse Inspection Organization (inspects walking horses at horse shows)
- Harbor Island Owners Association (Harbor Island, SC)
- Hybrid Input/Output Automata
- Hurricane Island Outward Bound School (Rockland, ME)
- Hierarchical Internet Object Cache
- Hargeisa Institute of Health Sciences (Hargeisa, Somaliland)
- Hole in One Insurance
- Hispanic Issues On Line
- Human Impact on Nature
- Help! I'm Out Of Coffee!
- Hollywood Is Out of Ideas
- Hardware-Independent Operating System
- High Intensity Optical Source
- High Island Offshore System, LLC
- Hawkeye Institute of Technology (Waterloo, IA)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight (association of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Local Authorities (UK)
- Hacking In Progress