Martinal aluminum hydroxide flame retardants for polymers with processing temperatures to 392 F; and Magnifin magnesium hydroxide flame retardants for thermoplastics and elastomers requiring higher process temperatures up to 644 F.
What does OH stand for?
OH stands for Hydroxide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OH
We have 30 other meanings of OH in our Acronym Attic
- Ott, Grebogi, and Yorke
- Outreach for Grieving Youth Alliance (aka Kids Hurt Too; civic association; Honolulu, HI)
- Ocean Gate Yacht Club (Ocean Gate, NJ)
- Old Greenwich Yacht Club (Connecticut)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Organisatie Groep Zuid (Dutch: Organization Group South; Netherlands)
- Vladikavkaz (Russia)
- Alcohol (functional group)
- Finland (international aircraft code)
- Hospitallers Brothers of St. John of God (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, July 4, 2006 - (JCN) - Nippon Light Metal and Sojitz Corporation have partnered with Vietnam National Chemical (VINACHEM) and its 100% subsidiary SBC (South Basic Chemical) in the construction of aluminum hydroxide factories in Vietnam.
The water was spiked to 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 pH levels utilizing sodium hydroxide and repeated using potassium hydroxide.
The sulfuric acid is neutralized by the calcium hydroxide binder in the concrete to form calcium sulfate (gypsum).
suggested at the annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 60 women with urinary urge incontinence showed significantly greater decreases in the mean number of urge incontinence episodes, mocturia, and the frequency of micturition m women who received 350 mg of magnesium hydroxide twice daily, compared with those on placebo, said Dr.