Effect of process conditions on moisture content and decay resistance of hydrothermally treated wood.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Hydrothermally Treated
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Hovedstadens Trafikselskab (Danish for the Capital's Traffic Organisation (Bus System))
- Hrvatski Telekom (Croatian Telecom)
- Human Torch (comic)
- Human Trafficking
- Human Transporter (Segway LLC)
- Humanoid Typhoon (Anime title Trigun)
- Hybrid Tea (type of rose)
- Hybrid Theory (Linkin Park album)
- Hybrid Trunk
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the conceptual facility, low-rank coal is hydrothermally treated to produce a concentrated LRCWF using waste heat and power from the GE Texaco gasification/gas turbine generating complex.
Cation-exchange properties of hydrothermally treated coal fly ash // Envir.