He is being held without bail on charges of possession of an electric stun gun; possession of a class A drug, hydromorphone hydrochloride; and possession of an incendiary device.
What does HMOR stand for?
HMOR stands for Hydromorphone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMOR
We have 2 other meanings of HMOR in our Acronym Attic
- Hand Movement, Orientation, and Grasp (biometrics)
- Holy Mother of God
- Heartland Mothers of Multiples (club; San Diego, CA)
- Hybrid Matrix Operator-Monte Carlo (physics)
- Health Maintenance of Oregon, Inc.
- Hazardous Material Out-of-Service (government safety violation)
- Help Me Out Please
- Anti-Human Mu-Opioid Receptor
- Honorary Member of the Regiment (US Army)
- Hot Modulus of Rupture (refractory testing)
- Habitat Module Outfitting System
- High Density Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- High-performance Metal Oxide Semiconductor (see MOS)
- High-speed Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Hinchley Manor Operatic Society (Surrey, England, UK)
- Helicopter Multimission Optronic Stabilized Payload
- Heuristic Minimization of Overlapping Tasks
- High Mobility Operating Vehicle
- Historical Markers of Williamson County (book; Tennessee)
- Heme Oxygenase
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to step 1, an automatic 25% reduction in the equianalgesic hydromorphone dose would be calculated.
The possible metabolism of morphine to hydromorphone was first reported in 2006 by Cone et al.
OROS(R) Hydromorphone was developed by ALZA and uses the OROS(R) PUSH-PULL(TM) delivery system to release the opioid at a controlled rate.
Patient-reported pain intensity at six time points in the 24 hours after surgery was similar in both groups, as was consumption of patient-controlled hydromorphone at three time points after surgery, Yoram Abramov, M.