Three bulb generation units, gates, balance of plant, hydromechanical and erection equipment will be supplied by Alstom.
What does HM stand for?
HM stands for Hydromechanical
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HM
We have 48 other meanings of HM in our Acronym Attic
- Howling Mad (Murdock)
- Hug Me
- Hum Modulation
- Human Milk
- Humanist Manifesto (ideology)
- Hunter Mountain Ski Slope
- Hybrid Magnetic
- Hydraulic Machine (various companies)
- Hydrogen Maser
- Hydrogen Monitor
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Hyperbolic Metamaterial
- HealthMatics Emergency Department (software by Allscripts)
- Hull, Mechanical & Electrical
- Hull, Mechanical and Electrical/Electronic
- Homogeneity, Miscibility & Foam Test
- Heroes of Might and Magic (gaming(
- Hot Metal Plus Plume (IR Suppressor)
- Hysteresis Mcculloch-Pitts Neuron Model (artificial intelligence)
- Heparin and Manganese Chloride/Dextran Sulfate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hydromechanical Engel duo pico line started with a 550-tonner last year and now also includes models of 500,600, 660, 720, and 770 tons.
HPM debuted the 900-ton model, which uses a hydromechanical two-platen clamp design rather than a traditional four- and five-point, three-clamp toggle design.
Alstom will supply three bulb generation units, gates, balance of plant, hydromechanical and erection equipment.
The caps were molded with a Husky Hylectric 400 system having a 440-ton hydromechanical clamp and electric-driven reciprocating screw, as well as a mold from Corvaglia of Switzerland.
Next Wave hydromechanical retractable tiebar presses, available in tonnages from 600 to 5,000, were previously designed and built according to original specifications acquired by the company's purchase of Hemscheidt, which owned the Next Wave technology.