R&M Consultants has expanded heir service offerings in Fairbanks to include civil engineering, and has expanded their service offerings in Anchorage to include hydrology and hydraulics services.
What does H&H stand for?
H&H stands for Hydrology and Hydraulics (USACE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H&H
- Higgins & Gage (global philatelic catalog)
- Home and Garden
- Hugs and Gropes
- Handel & Haydn Society (since 1815)
- Hematocrit and Hemoglobin
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit (medicine)
- Holland and Hart LLP (law firm)
- Holland and Holland (firearms manufacturer)
- Hot and Heavy
- Hurt & Heal (gaming)
- Health & Hospitals Library (Denver, CO)
- Hospitals & Health Networks (journal)
- Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
- Harassment & Interdiction
- Highlands and Islands (UK)
- Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Hospitals and Institutions
- Hayes and Jarvis (UK)
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Material is grouped in sections on climate change, construction, frost action, green engineering, hydrology and hydraulics, infrastructure, materials, pavement, railroads, retaining structures, roads, sewage processes, sewage treatment facilities, and structures.