9780470963050 Hydrology and the management of watersheds, 4th ed.
What does HYD stand for?
HYD stands for Hydrology (water science)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HYD
We have 5 other meanings of HYD in our Acronym Attic
- Hope You Can Take A Joke
- Heal Your Church Web Site
- Hana Yori Dango (TV series; Japan)
- Helsinki Yurttaslar Dernegi (Turkish: Helsinki Citizens' Assembly; also seen as hCa; Turkey)
- Highways Department (Hong Kong)
- Hold You Down
- How You Doin'
- Hunting You Down Clan (gaming)
- Hyderabad, India - Begumpet (Airport Code)
- Hybrid Digital/Analog Computer
- Hydraulic Accumulator
- Hydroclimatological Data Retrieval Program (Canada)
- Hudson Yards Development Corporation (New York)
- Hydride/Dehydride Casting System
- High Yield Detonation Effects Simulator
- Hypermedia Development
- Hyperspectral Digital Imagery Collection Experiment
- Hundai Display Technology Inc.
- Hydrological Data and Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
R&M Consultants has expanded heir service offerings in Fairbanks to include civil engineering, and has expanded their service offerings in Anchorage to include hydrology and hydraulics services.
Conference Solicits Papers on: • Hydrology • Hydrogeology • Geosciences and Geophysics • Remote sensing • Ecohydrology and Hydroclimate • Water Pollution • Water Quality • Waste Water Treatment • Modelling of Watershed Systems • Hydrology Current Research Supporting Journals: Hydrology: Current Research, Journal of Geology & Geosciences, Journal of Geophysics & Remote Sensing, Journal of Aquaculture Research & Development, Journal of Marine Science: Research & Development Contact Information: OMICS Group Inc Kathrine Ross 650-268-9744 Contact via Email omicsonline.
00 Hardcover GB1001 Leibundgut (Institute of Hydrology, University of Freiburg, Germany) overviews the applications, benefits, and limitations using of natural and artificial tracers in hydrology and environmental research, in this work for students, scientists, and engineers.
The Center for Ecology and Hydrology (CEH) has deployed Verity Ultraseek enterprise search software to provide a comprehensive method to search for and retrieve information on its public Web site (http://www.
But it is possible some jobs may be lost at Bangor university's ecology and hydrology site.
A more recent approach has been to simulate land surface wetness conditions by using a hydrology model.