What does HyDIS stand for?
HyDIS stands for Hydrological Data and Information System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HyDIS
- Hydrology (water science)
- Hybrid Digital/Analog Computer
- Hydraulic Accumulator
- Hydroclimatological Data Retrieval Program (Canada)
- Hudson Yards Development Corporation (New York)
- Hydride/Dehydride Casting System
- High Yield Detonation Effects Simulator
- Hypermedia Development
- Hyperspectral Digital Imagery Collection Experiment
- Hundai Display Technology Inc.
- Hope You Don't Mind
- High Yield Debt Obligation
- Hydraulic Oil
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Radio Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Reprogrammable Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamically Reprogrammable Architecture (communications system; US Navy)
- Hydrometeorological Data Resources and Technologies for Effective flash flood forecasting
- Hydro Employees' Community Services (British Columbia)