Summary: The Executive Committee of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council has approved the first phase of a project to conduct a hydrographic survey in the emirate.
What does HYDRO stand for?
HYDRO stands for Hydrographic Survey
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hope You Don't Mind
- High Yield Debt Obligation
- Hydraulic Oil
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Radio Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Reprogrammable Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamically Reprogrammable Architecture (communications system; US Navy)
- Hydrometeorological Data Resources and Technologies for Effective flash flood forecasting
- Hydro Employees' Community Services (British Columbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Mar 18(ANI): Indian Navy ship INS Nirdeshak has set sail for Mauritius for a hydrographic survey mission in accordance with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Mauritian Government.
The ship is equipped with different types of survey systems/equipment and utilises modern surveying techniques coupled with latest software to conduct hydrographic surveys.
Odom designs and manufactures hydrographic survey instrumentation used in port survey, dredging, offshore energy and other applications.
The new hydrographic survey of the area and its findings fully confirm those of Akti Engineering," Louis said in a press statement.
Hydrographic surveys will constitute about 80% of all work orders, topographic, aerial and cadastral surveys 20%.