After a tour at Taunton, the operational headquarters of the Service, as Assistant Director (Naval), Haslam attended the senior officers' war course and was promoted to rear admiral and Hydrographer of the Navy in 1975, a post he held for ten years.
What does HYDROG stand for?
HYDROG stands for Hydrographer of the Navy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hydraulic Oil
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Radio Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Reprogrammable Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamically Reprogrammable Architecture (communications system; US Navy)
- Hydrometeorological Data Resources and Technologies for Effective flash flood forecasting
- Hydro Employees' Community Services (British Columbia)
- Hydrographic Survey
- Water (Prefix)
- Hydride Oxidation
- Secure Maritime Communications System
- Have You Ever
- Healthy Years Equivalent
- Highlands Youth Ensemble (est. 2002; Tennessee and Virginia)
- Have You Ever Been Assassinated? (play)
- Half Year Economic and Fiscal Update (New Zealand)
- Hope You Enjoyed It
- High Yield Early Lactating Cows
- Hypertension and Exposure to Noise Near Airports