A solar cell is usually made from a glass or plastic substrate onto which hydrogenated amorphous silicon has been grown.
What does a-Si:H stand for?
a-Si:H stands for Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Asymmetric Resonant Interband Tunneling Diode
- Alex Rodriguez (baseball player)
- Acute Phase Serum Amyloid A
- ATC Sorts Automated Formatting System
- Advanced Scatterometer
- group A streptococcal cell membranes
- Advanced School of Electronics and Technology (India)
- Amorphous Silicon
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Multiple Estimators
- Adaptive Soft-Input/Soft-Output with Single Estimator
- Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System
- Agribusiness in Sustainable Natural African Plant Products
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State - Forward Recursion Only
- Arlington Street People's Assistance Network
- A System Specification