Godzilla is a well-known emblem of a Japan victimized in war and its aftermath: Awakened by an American hydrogen-bomb test--an act for which the Japanese were not responsible--Godzilla could only be stopped by a technology (known as the "oxygen destroyer") premised on the indiscriminate destruction of life itself.
What does H-BOMB stand for?
H-BOMB stands for Hydrogen-Bomb
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hsr Chromosome 2
- Histone Class 3 (antibody)
- Hippocampo-Amygdaloid Responses
- Hippocampus and Amygdala (limbric system)
- Hypophysectomized and Adrenalectomized (antiduretic term)
- Host-Automated Message Interface
- Human Aldose Reductase
- Hexadecimal to Binary
- Horizontal Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein Implants
- Hereditary Form of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Horizontal Canal Benign Paroxysmal Positioning Vertigo
- Home - Base Station
- High Basal Body Temperature
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 3
- Hylleraas-Configuration Interaction
- Human Cell Line Activation Test
- Human-Transcriptome Database for Alternative Splicing
- Hard Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
hydrogen-bomb test, dies at 83 TOKYO - Toshiyuki Kumatori, a prominent figure in radiological sciences who treated radiation victims of the 1954 U.