Research at the university is already underway into hydrogen vehicle propulsion systems, including fuel cell and hydrogen internal combustion engines, and Wales' first hydrogen fuelling station was installed at the university's Hydrogen Research Centre in Baglan.
What does H2V stand for?
H2V stands for Hydrogen Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of H2V
- HAI-2 (Hepatocyte Growth Factor Activator Inhibitor-2)-Related Small Peptide
- Heart to Soul (song)
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (Also abbreviated H2$)
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- 2-Hydrogen Sulphate
- Sulfuric Acid (band)
- Sulfuric Acid (chemistry)
- Hope To See You Soon (chat)
- Head to Toe
- Halo 2 for Windows Vista (gaming)
- Halo 3 (video game)
- Hash House Harriers
- Heading Size 3 (HTML)
- Hummer 3 (General Motors)
- Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare (simulation game)
- Boric Acid
- Haut Conseil du Commissariat aux Comptes (French: High Council of Statutory Auditors; also seen as HCCC)
- Helix 3 Enterprise (software suite)
- Higher Engineering Education for Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the technology already exists for hydrogen vehicles, there is a need to improve the distribution infrastructure.
It demonstrates the importance in developing hydrogen infrastructure in line with hydrogen vehicle development and the ultimate potential benefits of drastically reducing carbon emissions.
It will also be exhibited at environmental and other events for potential customers who are interested in leasing a hydrogen vehicle.
The Mazda Premacy Hydrogen RE Hybrid minivan features a hybrid system that increases the vehicle's power by 40 percent and doubles the hydrogen fuel range to 200 kilometers compared with Mazda's previously developed hydrogen vehicle, the Hiroshima-based automaker said.
The BMW Hydrogen 7's emissions were only a fraction of SULEV level, making it one of the lowest emitting combustion engine vehicles that have been manufactured," said Thomas Wallner, a mechanical engineer who leads Argonne's hydrogen vehicle testing activities.