What does HYTEC stand for?
HYTEC stands for Hydrogen Thermo-Electrochemical Converter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High Year Tenure
- High Yield Technology (Pacific Scientific; Sunnyvale, CA)
- Highest Yoga Tantra
- Hold Your Tongue
- Hot Young Thing
- Hungry Young Talent Media and Entertainment (marketing, consulting, and production)
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Act (Michigan)
- Hybrides Teilnehmer-Anschluss-System (Deutsche Telekom)
- Hawaii Youth Triathlon Club (Honolulu, HI)
- Hypertext Environment for Authoring (Esprit)
- Hypersonic Technology
- Hypertextual and Hypermedial Technical Documentation
- Helping Youth Through Educational Scholarships (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Hypermedia Time Based Structuring Language
- High Yield Trust-Offered Preferred Securities
- Have You Tried Rebooting Your Machine?
- Hawaii Youth Tobacco Survey
- Hanyang University (South Korea)
- Hit You Up
- Hip Young Urban Knitter