com)-- OSHA requires Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) training if workers are exposed to any concentrations of H2S that may exceed 10 parts per million.
What does H2S stand for?
H2S stands for Hydrogen Sulfide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H2S
- Humanitarian Pandemic Preparedness (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- Harvest-to-Query (software)
- Hire to Retire
- Histamine H2 Receptor
- H2-Receptor Antagonist
- Histamine type-2 receptor antagonist (stomach acid)
- Halo 2 Rpg Unlimited (gaming)
- HAI-2 (Hepatocyte Growth Factor Activator Inhibitor-2)-Related Small Peptide
- Heart to Soul (song)
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (Also abbreviated H2$)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Das and colleagues point out that raw, crushed garlic generates hydrogen sulfide through a chemical reaction.
Nearly 2 years ago, researchers in Seattle reported in Science that exposure to hydrogen sulfide gas can lower heart rate, metabolism, and body temperature in lab mice (SN: 4/23/05, p.
The Construction Materials Recycling Association (CMRA) is supporting a proposal to perform a hydrogen sulfide gas demonstration project in New England.
THE HYDROGEN SULFIDE SOLUTION The different materials going into C&D and MSW landfills require different techniques on how they are placed in the landfill cell, says Dr.
3 Kyodo The Akita prefectural government has asked about 80 hot spring facilities to take prevention measures against toxic gas accidents after a four-member family was killed last week by hydrogen sulfide gas at a spa in the prefecture, prefectural officials said Tuesday.
Hydrogen sulfide provides a good example for illustrating biologic versus statistical significance.