Hydrogen peroxide solutions are found in almost every operating theatre and are used by many surgical specialties, often with little knowledge of their inherent risk.
What does H2O2 stand for?
H2O2 stands for Hydrogen Peroxide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hope 2000 (hacker convention)
- Dihydrogen Monoxide (water)
- Halloween: 20 Years Later (movie)
- Hard 2 Obtain (hip hop)
- Heaven 2 Others (teen center)
- Helping to Overcome (various locations)
- Here 2 Own (Splinter Cell gaming clan)
- Hip-Hop Odyssey
- Hope 2 Others (ministry; various locations)
- House to Home Ownership (Loan)
- Hail to Pitt (University of Pittsburgh fight song; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Hanzi to Pinyin (language conversion software)
- Helicopter Second Pilot
- Honors Humanities Project (university-level coursework)
- Hospital-to-Physician (communication tool)
- Humanitarian Pandemic Preparedness (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- Harvest-to-Query (software)
- Hire to Retire
- Histamine H2 Receptor
- H2-Receptor Antagonist
Samples in periodicals archive:
TRADING standards officials have issued a warning to the public after excessive levels of hydrogen peroxide were found in some teeth-whitening products.
have entered into an agreement to create a joint venture for the construction of a hydrogen peroxide (HP) plant in Thailand.
With the new technology, peroxymonosulfuric acid can be produced without hydrogen peroxide but by electrolyzing the sulfuric acid.
The typical lifetime of a hydrogen peroxide molecule in Martian atmosphere is about 2 days, says Delory.
Application: Manganese can decompose hydrogen peroxide under alkaline conditions, but the right combination of chemicals can make the solution more stable.