A certified Hydrogen Generator will help your engine save 20%-50% on fuel, run cooler, burn cleaner, add horsepower and will reduce your carbon footprint as much as 95%.
What does HG stand for?
HG stands for Hydrogen Generator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HG
We have 28 other meanings of HG in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Gaze (test)
- Horizontal Gradient (gravity and magnetics)
- Hot Gas
- Hot Girl
- Hour Glass
- Hudson Guild (Settlement House, New York City)
- Human Genome
- Humana Global
- Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins book)
- Hydrargentum/Hydrargyrion (Mercury)
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Hyperglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
- Mercury (chemical element)
- Oxidation-Hydride Generation-Atomic Absorption Spectrometric
- High Grade Anal Squamous Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- High Nuclear Grade Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
- Hyper-Generation Genetic Algorithm
- Hyper-Generation Genetic Algorithm Packet Scheduler
- Hand Grenade/Claymore Mine
- Hybridization Group 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
ENERGY RESOURCE-6 June 2007-Teledyne Energy Secures $11 Million in Orders for Hydrogen Generator Systems(C)2007 JeraOne - http://www.
According to Equitex, the objectives include the development of lightweight, compact hydrogen generators for integration with low-wattage fuel cells; portable hydrogen generators to power mobile back-up generators; on-board hydrogen generators as a back-up fuel source for hydrogen-powered vehicles; and large-volume stationary hydrogen generators to produce hydrogen at high pressures for vehicle fueling stations without the need for on-site storage and compression.