What does HYDR stand for?
HYDR stands for Hydrogen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HYDR
- Hydride/Dehydride Casting System
- High Yield Detonation Effects Simulator
- Hypermedia Development
- Hyperspectral Digital Imagery Collection Experiment
- Hundai Display Technology Inc.
- Hydrological Data and Information System
- Hope You Don't Mind
- High Yield Debt Obligation
- Hydraulic Oil
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Radio Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Reprogrammable Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamically Reprogrammable Architecture (communications system; US Navy)
- Hydrometeorological Data Resources and Technologies for Effective flash flood forecasting
- Hydro Employees' Community Services (British Columbia)
- Hydrographic Survey
- Water (Prefix)
- Hydrographer of the Navy
- Hydride Oxidation
- Secure Maritime Communications System