The model produces its own electricity via an on-board hydrogen/oxygen chemical reaction.
What does HO stand for?
HO stands for Hydrogen/Oxygen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HO
We have 13 other meanings of HO in our Acronym Attic
- Home Office
- Homeowners (multiple line insurance policy covering both property and liability for homeowners)
- Honduras (Swan Islands)
- Honest Opinion
- Horizontal Overscan
- Hospitalisation d'Office (French)
- Hostilities Only
- House Officer
- Humanitarian Operation
- Hurst Olds (automobile)
- Hydrographic Office
- 10.1152/ajprenal.00140.2001.-Heme oxygenase-1
- Heme Oxygenase Isozyme-1
- Heme oxygenase type 2
- High Order-Domain Specific Part
- Higher-Order Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- High-Order Variant of the Generalized Extended Born Approximation
- Higher-Order Optical Channel Data Unit
- Hydrographic Office, Washington, DC
- Heme Oxygenase 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
You're using water and converting that water into hydrogen/oxygen and feeding that into your air intake which then increases the thermal efficiency of the vehicle from 25% (40% in a diesel engine) up to 100%.
PES said the goal of the next project phase is "the achievement of key milestones that build toward the demonstration of a one-kilowatt-scale prototype system," with design goals for the high-pressure hydrogen/oxygen regenerative FC including "reversibility, space operation, lightweight packaging and fewer system components over state-of-the-art [FC] designs.