The Hydrocephalus Association estimates that at least 350,000 Americans have the condition.
What does HA stand for?
HA stands for Hydrocephalus Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HA
We have 65 other meanings of HA in our Acronym Attic
- Hub Architecture
- Hull Array
- Human Anatomy (college course)
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Humanitarian Assistance (US DoD)
- Humic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hybrid Algorithm
- Hybrid Amplifier
- Hydraulic Association (UK)
- Hydrogen Alpha
- Hypnotherapy Association
- La Habana (postcode, Cuba)
- High Assurance and Critical Computing System
- Helicopter Attack Squadron Light (US Navy aviation unit designation used 1967-72 and again 1976-88)
- Heterophile Antibody Positive (mononucleosis term)
- High Availability Automated Control System Library Server
- High Availability-Base Station Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk/rememberwhen CAPTION(S): CIRCLE OF FRIENDS: A fashion show organised by the Stokesley Ladies Circle raised funds for Teesside Spina Bifida/ Hydrocephalus Association in August 1978.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Hydrocephalus Association, 870 Market St.
Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario.