What does HPI stand for?
HPI stands for Hydrocarbon Process(ing) Industry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPI
We have 209 other meanings of HPI in our Acronym Attic
- Horn Plastics, Inc.
- Host Port Interface
- Hourly Paid Instructor (various locations)
- House Price Index (OFHEO)
- Housing Partnership, Inc. (various locations)
- Howey Politics Indiana (blog)
- Huaneng Power International (China)
- Human Performance Improvement
- Human Performance Institute
- Human Performance International (Canada)
- Hydrographic Project Instructions
- Harvey Park Improvement Association (Denver, CO)
- Hawaii Property Insurance Association (high-risk home insurance)
- Heme Polymerization Inhibitory Activity
- Heparin-Platelet Factor 4-Induced Antibody
- Highly Pathogenic Influenza A
- Hypothalamic Prolactin-Inhibiting Activity (endocrine system)
- High-Performance Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- Human Performance in Aviation Maintenance (Canada)
- Hewlett-Packard Interface Bus