In addition, hydrobromofluorocarbons (HBFCs) and methyl bromide have been added to the list of substances to be phased out.
What does HBFC stand for?
HBFC stands for Hydrobromofluorocarbon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HBFC
We have 1 other meaning of HBFC in our Acronym Attic
- Humanitarian Brotherhood Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Hybrid Bloom Filter (algorithm)
- Fluoboric Acid
- Honors Bachelor of Fine Arts (Oregon State University; Corvallis, Oregon)
- Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist (vehicle feature)
- Huntingdon-Bedford-Fulton Area Agency on Aging (Pennsylvania)
- Harlem Book Fair Buffalo (New York)
- Horror Bizonho Futebol Clã (Brazilian soccer team)
- House Building Finance Corporation (Pakistan)
- Huddleboard Football Club (Glasgow)
- Hewlett Bay Fire District (Hewlett, NY)
- Hudson Bend Fire Department (Austin, TX)
- Huntington Beach Fire Department (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (est. 2014; Center City, MN)
- Hit by Friendly Fire
- Hollywood Black Film Festival (est. 1988; Hollywood, CA)
- Host Behavior Functional Group (ATM Forum, MPOA SWG)
- Human Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Healthy Bodies for Life (fitness program)
- Harlem Book Fair on Long Island (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drafting initial controls on hydrobromofluorocarbons (HBFCs).