TDW Offshore Services provided SmartPlug services enabling hydro-test activities to be completed at a pressure of 375 bar in a 20-inch pipeline system.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Hydro-Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Hough Transform
- Hovedstadens Trafikselskab (Danish for the Capital's Traffic Organisation (Bus System))
- Hrvatski Telekom (Croatian Telecom)
- Human Torch (comic)
- Human Trafficking
- Human Transporter (Segway LLC)
- Humanoid Typhoon (Anime title Trigun)
- Hybrid Tea (type of rose)
- Hybrid Theory (Linkin Park album)
- Hybrid Trunk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Milbar Hydro-Test has worked closely with government agencies during the recent regulatory focus on pipeline safety.