Welcoming the delegation to the Akosombo Hydro Electric Station on behalf of Management, the Director Hydro Generation Department Mr K.
What does HES stand for?
HES stands for Hydro Electric Station (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HES
We have 214 other meanings of HES in our Acronym Attic
- Home Entertainment System (various companies)
- Hopkinsville Electric System (Kentucky)
- Hospital Episode Statistics (UK)
- Hostile Environment Simulator
- Household Expenditure Survey (various locations)
- Human Embryonic Stem (cell)
- Human Environmental Services
- Hunter Elementary School (various locations)
- Hurricane Evacuation Study (National Hurricane Center)
- Hybrid Earth Station (Hughes)
- Hydroxyethyl Starch
- Hygiene, Education and Sanitation
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Hairy/Enhancer of Split
- Hairy and Enhancer of Split 5
- Haute École Suisse d'Agronomie (French: Swiss College of Agriculture)
- Higher Education South Africa
- Higher Education Statistics Agency Ltd. (UK)
- Higher Education Student Affairs
- Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 90 year old Coedty pipeline has been operating in the Conwy Valley for more than 90 years, powering the RWE npower renewables Dolgarrog Hydro Electric Station.
Many of the older hydro electric stations built in the 1950s have recently been refurbished.
This is the picture: Two nuclear power stations and two fossil fired stations out of service, low reserves at hydro electric stations, a further five gas-fired power stations unavailable, the gas network expecting additional supplies of liquid natural gas and the tankers unable to dock due to bad weather at the ports.
Eskom Enterprises, from South Africa's giant generating and power resources utility Eskom, has won a $75 million contract to operate and maintain Manantali, which is a new hydro electric station on the Bafing River which is a tributary of the Senegal River in Mali.
Tenders are invited for supply, installation and commissioning of networking at proyadarshini jurala hydro electric station phase - ii