The National Showcaves Centre for Wales, near Abercrave in the Upper Swansea Valley, has switched on a pounds 300,000 hydro electric generator, which produces 65KW of energy.
What does HE stand for?
HE stands for Hydro Electric
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HE
We have 45 other meanings of HE in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Equivalent
- Horizontal Error
- Host Environment
- Huile Essentielle (French: Essential Oil; plant extract)
- Human Effects
- Human Engineering
- Human Era (Holocene calendar)
- Humidity Extractor (Anarchy Online gaming)
- Hurricane Electric
- Hybrid Electric
- Hydrogen Embrittlement
- Hydrophone Effect
- Health, Environment and Loss Prevention
- Health Economics and Reimbursement
- Higher Education and Research
- Human Emotion and Reaction (Church of Scientology)
- Hikkaduwa Education and Small Industries Development Society
- Health, Environment & Work
- High-Efficiency Advanced Audio Coding
- Higher Education-Business and Community Interaction (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Karen Stewart IF you're looking to give your career a boost, Scottish Hydro Electric are the people with the power to help.