Interventions for Anorexia Recommended for Practice * Corticosteroids --Dexamethasone --Methylprednisolone --Prednisolone * Progestins --Medroxyprogesterone --Megestrol acetate Likely to Be Effective * Dietary counseling Effectiveness Not Established * Cyproheptadine * Eicosapentaenoic acid * Erythropoietin * Ghrelin * Metoclopramide * Oral branched-chain amino acids * Pentoxifylline * Thalidomide Effectiveness Unlikely * Cannabinoids * Hydrazine sulfate * Melatonin Note.
What does HZ stand for?
HZ stands for Hydrazine Sulfate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HZ
We have 4 other meanings of HZ in our Acronym Attic
- Haze (aviation meteorology)
- Herpes Zoster (skin disease)
- Hertz (formerly cycles per second)
- Hispazone (Spanish computer website)
- Horde Zla (supporters of Football Club Sarajevo)
- Horizons (game)
- Horizons: Empires of Istaria
- Hot Zone
- Hrvatske Željeznice (Croatian Railways)
- Human Zone
- High Impedance Frequency-Selective Surface
- Herpes Zoster and Varicella
- Hauptzollamt (German: Central Customs Office)
- Heistse Zwemclub Arduas (Belgian swim club)
- High-Zenith Antenna
- Hilfe Zur Arbeit (German: Right to Work)
- Hornby Zeller Associates (est. 1988; various locations)
- Hungarian Zeolite Association (est. 1992)
- Herpes Zoster Associated Encephalitis
- Huizhou Zhurun Automotive Wire Co., Ltd. (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cold learned that hydrazine sulfate (HS), an inexpensive compound, inhibits PEP-CK.