Currently, Bosch is working on the fourth generation of common-rail systems which will use a hydraulically amplified diesel injector.
What does HADI stand for?
HADI stands for Hydraulically Amplified Diesel Injector
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HADI
We have 1 other meaning of HADI in our Acronym Attic
- High Activity Disposal Experimental Site for Radioactive Waste
- high-speed ATM Data Encryption Standard
- High Accuracy Direction Finder (Aviation)
- High Annular Dark Field
- Hill Area Development Foundation (est. 1985; Thailand)
- Hart an der Grenze (band)
- High Altitude Debris Gamma
- Horse Liver Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- Hydroxyacyl-Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase (biochemistry)
- Human Assistance Development International (Culver City, CA)
- Hans Dickmann Kolleg (German dorm)
- Hawaiian Air Defense Identification Zone
- Hacker Anti-Defamation League
- Hyogo Activities of Daily Living Scale
- Health Administration
- Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management Agency
- Host Administrator
- Haute Autorité pour la Diffusion des Oeuvres et la Protection des Droits sur Internet (French: Supreme Authority for the Distribution and Protection of Intellectual Property on the Internet)
- Houston Association of Delphi Professionals
- Health and Disease in Populations (epidemiology module; Leicester Warwick Medical School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our next-generation common rail system uses a hydraulically amplified diesel injector that can produce injection pressure of up to 2,500 bar," says Dohle.