After the thermoplastic pipe is in place on the pipe stand, the hydraulic power unit can move the pipe up to 24 inches laterally and 34 inches vertically to help align the pipe with a fusion machine.
What does HYPU stand for?
HYPU stands for Hydraulic Power Unit
This definition appears very frequently
- Hypothyroid Myopathy
- Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (congenital muscle disease)
- Hypermedia en Protection des Plantes (French)
- Hyper-Programming System by Object-Oriented Formula
- Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford
- Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, MIT (colleges)
- Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Columbia
- Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford MIT Caltech
- Hyperactivité - SOS
- Hyperthyroid Myopathy
- Hypervelocity Impulse (US NASA)
- Shocktube Facility At GASL
- Hypoparathyroidism, X-Linked
- Hypertext-based Quality Information System
- H-Y Regulator
- Half Year Review (finance)
- Halloween Young Run (Rockville, MD)
- Hard Yacka Records (Australia)
- Highlander Youth Recreation (little league team; Georgetown, IN)
- Hilo Youth Robotics (Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new website introduces its expanded capabilities for such products and services such as: - Industrial control panels - Lubrication systems - Hydraulic power units - Machine automation - Mobile take off systems - Pneumatic panel assemblies - Hose and tubing assemblies In making the announcement about the new website, Ferland said, “Today, we are introducing ourselves on a national, rather than regional level, to the growth markets such as Defense, Semiconductor, Power Generation, Alternative Energy, Amusement Attractions, and General Industrial Machinery.
And we ran the hydraulic power unit in our pressure test facilities with that thin oil and calculated how much more power was required to operate the HPU at 11 kilometers compared to on deck.
The parison programmer uses only a small, low-flow hydraulic power unit for the servo valve to control the die gap so the hydraulic unit typically pulls less than 1 per cent of the total system power when the machine is in operation.
The RT100 features a 10-hp hydraulic power unit, boosting the roving speed of its carriage to 160 fpm and the capacity of its tightening pistol to 500 rpm.
The energy-efficient hydraulic power unit has flooded inlet pressure compensated piston pumps for fast cycle times, noise reducing isolation mounts and simplified valving for reliable service, according to the company.