A recently introduced synthetic multi-viscosity hydraulic oil is said to be a high quality, lower cost oil for many different applications requiring a high viscosity all-season hydraulic oil.
What does HYDO stand for?
HYDO stands for Hydraulic Oil
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HYDO
- Hydroclimatological Data Retrieval Program (Canada)
- Hudson Yards Development Corporation (New York)
- Hydride/Dehydride Casting System
- High Yield Detonation Effects Simulator
- Hypermedia Development
- Hyperspectral Digital Imagery Collection Experiment
- Hundai Display Technology Inc.
- Hydrological Data and Information System
- Hope You Don't Mind
- High Yield Debt Obligation
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Radio Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamic Reprogrammable Architecture
- Hierarchical Yet Dynamically Reprogrammable Architecture (communications system; US Navy)
- Hydrometeorological Data Resources and Technologies for Effective flash flood forecasting
- Hydro Employees' Community Services (British Columbia)
- Hydrographic Survey
- Water (Prefix)
- Hydrographer of the Navy
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Operators, follow the word in TM 5-3805-248-14&P-1 when you check the hydraulic oil with the scraper idling and the cylinders retracted.
The spill - possibly gearbox or hydraulic oil - ran along Sheraton Street and Grangefield Road.
According to The Associated Press, hydraulic oil had leaked in the cargo section of Flight TG106, an Airbus A300-600 scheduled to fly from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
Engine oil as well as air and oil filter changes are more frequent than hydraulic oil changes.
1 cm) in diameter when it was determined that not as much hydraulic oil was needed.