6 liters Bore x stroke: 96 x 83 mm Valve train system: Double-overhead cam with roller finger followers and hydraulic lash adjusters.
What does HLA stand for?
HLA stands for Hydraulic Lash Adjuster (automotive valve train component)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLA
We have 161 other meanings of HLA in our Acronym Attic
- Historical Labor Application
- Hjørring - Løkken - Aabybro (Private Railway Jylland, Denmark)
- Home Loan Account (mortgages)
- Home Loan Applicant (credit)
- Home Location Agent
- Hong Leong Asia (China)
- Honorary Legal Adviser (Citizens Advice Bureau; UK)
- Horizontal Line Array
- Housing Land Availability (various locations)
- Human Leukocyte Antigen
- Hydraulic Launch Assist
- Hyperbaric Lighting Assemblies
- HLADC Histocompatibility Type
- Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DQ
- Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DR Alpha
- Hearing Loss Association of Florida
- Health Legislation Amendment Act (Australia)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly Self Help for Hard of Hearing People; Bethesda, MD)
- Heated Linoleic Acid Anilide
- Hippuryl-L-Argininic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Precision Engine Products is dedicated principally to the manufacturing of hydraulic lash adjusters and die cast aluminum rocker arm assemblies utilized in valve train systems for both OEM and after market applications to the global automotive and light duty truck markets.
Under the terms of the agreement, Timken will design and manufacture roller finger followers for integration with hydraulic lash adjusters developed and produced by Stanadyne.