Designed for medium- to high-tonnage injection machines, it is a sealed, dosed-loop hydraulic actuator system that connects to the screw shaft and barrel housing.
What does HAS stand for?
HAS stands for Hydraulic Actuator System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAS
We have 253 other meanings of HAS in our Acronym Attic
- Hospitality and Accommodation Services (various agencies)
- Hot Air Sauna
- Hour Angle of the Sun
- Houston Airport System
- Hrvatski Atletski Savez (Croatian Athletic Federation)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Adaptive Streaming
- Human Activity Systems
- Human Audio Sponge (band)
- Human-As-Sensor (military)
- Humanitarian Air Service (UN)
- Hydrometeorological Analysis and Support
- Hyper Amorphous Silicon (TFT LCD)
- Hyperion Sensor Assembly
- Hyaluronic Acid Synthase 2
- Hawaii Amateur Surfing Association
- Hearing & Speech Agency
- Henneth Annun Story Archive (moderated Lord of the Rings fanfiction)
- High Altitude SIGINT Architecture
- Highly Accelerated Stress Audit
- Hillsborough Association of School Administrators (Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This allows for the accurate control necessary to reduce engine out emissions without the engine performance or fuel economy tradeoffs of the typical pneumatic and hydraulic actuator systems used today.
The Virtual Engine system consists of a high-speed, AC dynamometer directly coupled to a high frequency hydraulic actuator system.