With manufacturing and sales in 14 countries in North America, Asia and Europe, the Olaer Group expands Parker's presence in geographic growth areas and offers expertise in hydraulic accumulator and cooling systems for target growth markets such as oil and gas, power generation and renewable energy.
What does HYDAC stand for?
HYDAC stands for Hydraulic Accumulator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HYDAC
- Hana Yori Dango (TV series; Japan)
- Helsinki Yurttaslar Dernegi (Turkish: Helsinki Citizens' Assembly; also seen as hCa; Turkey)
- Highways Department (Hong Kong)
- Hold You Down
- How You Doin'
- Hunting You Down Clan (gaming)
- Hyderabad, India - Begumpet (Airport Code)
- Hydrology (water science)
- Hybrid Digital/Analog Computer
- Hydroclimatological Data Retrieval Program (Canada)
- Hudson Yards Development Corporation (New York)
- Hydride/Dehydride Casting System
- High Yield Detonation Effects Simulator
- Hypermedia Development
- Hyperspectral Digital Imagery Collection Experiment
- Hundai Display Technology Inc.
- Hydrological Data and Information System
- Hope You Don't Mind
- High Yield Debt Obligation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A hydraulic accumulator is used for assisted steering and energy-saving, as the motor in fact only runs 1/10th of the time, which makes for better performance in terms of battery life.
Says Arburg, "This combination is further enhanced by performance-adapted hydraulic accumulator technology.
The injection unit also has a hydraulic accumulator from the Allrounder S and the sizing of the injection units has been pitched to give a high injection performance relative to the clamp force.
3]) rigorously calculated which interconnect all the phases and a hydraulic accumulator (Ac) connected to them in to the point C, figure 1.
Traditionally, it was thought that a dedicated micro-molding or hydraulic accumulator driven machine was required for this type of molding, according to the company.