What does HYD stand for?
HYD stands for Hydraulic(s)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HYD
We have 5 other meanings of HYD in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrographic Cooperation (Program)
- Hope You Can Take A Joke
- Heal Your Church Web Site
- Hana Yori Dango (TV series; Japan)
- Helsinki Yurttaslar Dernegi (Turkish: Helsinki Citizens' Assembly; also seen as hCa; Turkey)
- Highways Department (Hong Kong)
- Hold You Down
- How You Doin'
- Hunting You Down Clan (gaming)
- Hyderabad, India - Begumpet (Airport Code)
- Hydrology (water science)
- Hybrid Digital/Analog Computer
- Hydraulic Accumulator
- Hydroclimatological Data Retrieval Program (Canada)
- Hudson Yards Development Corporation (New York)
- Hydride/Dehydride Casting System
- High Yield Detonation Effects Simulator
- Hypermedia Development
- Hyperspectral Digital Imagery Collection Experiment
- Hundai Display Technology Inc.