These hydrates exist in a layer of underground rock or oceanic sediments called the hydrate stability zone or HSZ.
What does HSZ stand for?
HSZ stands for Hydrate Stability Zone (geology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSZ
We have 4 other meanings of HSZ in our Acronym Attic
- High Street Youth Health Service (Australia)
- Harvard Summit for Young Leaders in China
- High School Youth Ministry
- Horizontal Sync
- Homeland Security Yellow Pages (registered trademark of Homeland Security Strategy, Inc.; New Rochelle, NY)
- Heeressportzentrum (Austria)
- Hellenic Subduction Zone (geology)
- High Security Zones
- High Signal Zones (neurology)
- Hrvatski Savez Zadruga (Croatian: Croatian Association of Cooperatives)
- Hartford Street Zen Center (San Francisco, CA)
- High Security Zone Residents Liberation Force (Tamil rebel group, Sri Lanka)
- (USN Rating) Hull Maintenance Technician
- Hague Tribunal
- Haiti (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Halo Trust
- Halotracks (Halo gaming clan)
- Halt Typing (terminal command)
- Hamilton Tigercats
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woolsey (1), and Leo Lynch (5), (1) University of Mississippi, University, MS 38677, (2) Picayune, MS 39466, (3) University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS 39406, (4) Stennis Space Center, MS 39529, (5) Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762, and (6) University of Rome, Rome, Italy Two known hydrates sites were examined by the Gulf of Mexico Hydrates Research Consortium for suitability for a seafloor station to monitor changes in the gas hydrate stability zone.