Hybrid laser arc welding process evaluation on DH36 and EH36 steel, Welding Journal 89, 7: 140-149.
What does HLAW stand for?
HLAW stands for Hybrid Laser Arc Welding
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLAW
We have 1 other meaning of HLAW in our Acronym Attic
- Hispanic and Latin American Studies
- Home Loan Account Scheme (home-buyer's savings plan; India)
- Humanities Lit Authors Shakespeare (newsgroup; est. 1995)
- Hard Link Arm Safe Device
- Hyperopic Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis
- Helicopter-Launched Air-To-Surface Missile
- High Level Assembler (IBM)
- Highest Level of Achievement Test
- Human Live Anthrax Vaccine
- Hungry Like A Wolf (Duran Duran song)
- Here's Looking At You Kid
- Harder Logistik Beratung (German: Harder Logistics Consultancy)
- Hardware Load Balancer
- Harvest Land Base
- Heritage Land Bank (Alaska)
- HL Bourgeois High School (Gray, LA)
- Hong Leong Bank
- Horton Lees Brogden Lighting Design (company with studios in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Boston)
- Hotels Licensing Board (Singapore)
- Huanglongbing (citrus disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two welding processes are Hybrid Laser Arc Welding (HLAW) and Friction Stir Welding (FSW).